Wednesday 25 January 2017

Lingmoor Fell

Today we headed up to the Lakes for the first time this year.  We stopped off at Lake Windermere so Pegz could take a few arty photos of the sun coming up.  Then we continued on to Elterwater.  The temperature was -3 when we parked up, a lovely hard frost, clear skies and the sun was shining - perfect conditions for fell walking.

I've had a Gopro for a few years and tend to use it on and off, drempels gave me a very useful head strap for Christmas which makes it much easier to use while out walking.  So I thought this year I'd make more effort to film some of our adventures and actually do something with the footage.  I've got clips dating back years that I never get round to doing anything with. We have loads of 8mm camcorder footage from the 90s which would be great to convert to digital.  Anyway I thought I'd make more effort this year to put our videos onto our Youtube channel.


Our first Wainwright of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment